Join in for free and become part of the NETmicroplastic network. Everyone interested is welcome to participate and help widen our understanding of microplastic in agricultural soils alongside with our steering board members, who are at the “core” of the network.
As NETmicroplastic network member
- You will automatically be included in our mailing list for receiving the NETmicroplastic newsletter at least three times per year (with sign-out option).
- You will get up-to-date information on NETmicroplastic’s running activities and hear news about latest developments in the field of microplastics and sustainable materials used in agriculture.
- You will learn about all kinds of meetings, events, and fairs in NETmicroplastic’s major topic areas organised both by public and private players.
- You will be kept informed about relevant funding opportunities and calls for research projects in Austria and in the EU.
- You have access to our network contacts for initiating collaboration and forming alliances in research and business.
- You will be invited to participate in the development of an RTI roadmap for Lower Austria and, thus, will have the chance to give direction to future research and innovation development around the topic of microplastic in agricultural soil.
- You may present your ideas at our conference event held at the UFT Tulln that is planned for September 2025.